How Natrol International Safeguards Your Privacy
Natrol International, a wholly owned division of Natrol LLC, knows you want us to keep your personal information private and secure. We’re committed to doing this and have policies in place to protect your privacy. We’ve built our business with integrity, honesty, and trust. And we’ll protect your privacy with those values in mind.
Our Privacy Pledge
We offer distributor partnerships to license and sell Natrol Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements in countries around the world. In order to provide these services, we may collect personal information about you. Some of this is called “nonpublic personal information,” which includes personally identifiable information that is not publicly available, that is provided by you, obtained by us for nonaffiliated third parties, or that results from your transactions with us. As we collect and maintain this information, we pledge to:
- Collect only information needed to deliver superior products and services.
- Control access to your information, both in the office and on the Internet.
- Require strict standards from nonaffiliated providers that help us process transactions.
- Keep your personal information confidential, and let you choose whether or not you are mailed marketing offers from nonaffiliated providers with whom we do business.
Categories of Information We Collect and May Disclose
In the normal course of business we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information you give us such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Information about your transactions such as your payment method details, order details, materials requests, etc.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- Information about you from our affiliates or other sources (such as publicly available records).
We may disclose any of the above information we collect to affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties, in the manner described below.
Information We May Share with Affiliates
Natrol International is engaged in the sale of Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements. The law permits us to share between our affiliates any information about our transactions and experiences with you. In order to offer you a broad range of products, and to better serve you, we may share between our affiliates some or all of the personal information that we obtain from our transactions and experiences with you.
We otherwise do not share any personal information about our customers between our affiliates, except as permitted or required by law.
Natrol International Does Not Accept Unsolicited Ideas
Because Natrol LLC (“Natrol”) is actively engaged in research, development and marketing of a variety of products in the Vitamin, Mineral & Supplement space, we are not in the position to receive or consider ideas or new product suggestions we have not requested or contracted for (“Unsolicited Ideas”). Please do not send to us or any of our employees, either electronically or in hard copy, any further information or documents regarding this matter or any other Unsolicited Ideas.