Dear Valued Customers,
At Natrol, serving you is the most important thing we do. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) both in the U.S. and globally. While the circumstances of COVID-19 remain dynamic and uncertain, we have taken and continue to take assertive, steady action to help ensure that our employees as well as our supply chain at Natrol remains healthy and strong.
As a result of panic response by consumers in USA, we are unable to ship product to you at this time, and will return to shipping once US demand is stabilized, expected in April. Natrol has taken proactive steps to keep our supply chain stable and agile. Prior to the coronavirus outbreak in Europe, we increased our safety stocks of raw materials and are actively communicating with our suppliers to determine supply risks based on origins and market availability.
As we manage through the increased demand, we respectfully ask for a higher amount of communication and transparency from our valued trading partners. If you foresee any changes in your demand, we ask that you contact Natrol immediately to provide an updated forecast. We are committed to providing all of our customers with outstanding customer care/service levels and stand ready to accommodate the higher levels of demand at store level.
In addition, we’ve taken the following actions to prevent and protect against the COVID-19 virus:
- Feb 17 Purchased infrared thermometers to assess if any employees show a fever and increased sanitization procedures.
- Feb 19 Held a Town Hall with all employees to discuss the virus, teach proper hand washing techniques, and share preventive safety best practices including new internal policies to send home anyone with flu-like symptoms.
- Feb 24 Reviewed with all our manufacturing personnel that they continue to practice their normal intense hygienic and preventative procedures, as well as grounding all personnel (no plane travel).
- Feb 28 Quality Control added even further inspections of incoming raw materials. Increased the number of cleaning staff members to disinfect common touch-points like door handles, doors, and other surfaces.
- Mar 3 Implemented new policies restricting visitor access to Natrol facilities, aiming to minimize all outsiders entering our facilities.
- Mar 16 Implemented a work-from-home protocol to minimize the number of employee gatherings and in-person meetings.
At Natrol, where healthy and safety are paramount, we take quality seriously. Natrol enjoys the highest testing certifications with NSF and USP accreditations for our products. All of our customers can feel confident that we will do everything necessary to protect our employees, our consumers and our trade partners. And we will only deliver the highest quality products. That is our commitment to you!